Social media can be a powerful tool for communicating with customers and reaching new prospects. Despite the rising popularity, a survey by Mashable found that that many individuals and businesses are unsure how to measure the return on investment (ROI) of their social media strategies and campaigns.Â It also found that 84 percent of social media programs simply donâ€™t measure ROI.
There are already over 100 people signed up for this event presented by the Sacramento Chapter of the Social Media Club, and C7 Group Managing director Mark Bean will be on the featured panel of Sacramento-area social media experts who will discuss why new media may call for new methods of measurement, including:
- Best practices in social media measurement
- How to calculate ROI with social media campaigns
- When social media should be a part of a comprehensive communication strategy
- Rick Bakas, Sommelier and Brand Strategist, Adviser at Bakas Media @rickbakas
- Mark Bean, Managing Director, C7 @markbean
- Josh Hilliker, Director of Social Media, Intel-GE Care Innovations @JoshProStar
- Gordon Fowler, President & CEO, 3Fold Communications @Gordon3Fold
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
6:30 – 7:00 Check-in/Socializing
7:00 – 8:30 Presentation, Q&A (Ustream begins)
8:30 – 9:00 Afterparty (optional)
1931 H St. Sacramento, CA 95811
This event will stream live on Ustream at www.ustream.tv/user/smc-sac starting at 7:00 p.m.Â Follow the event on Twitter using the hashtag #SMCSAC
We hope to see you there.