Do you have a Social Media Business Architect in your enterprise?
This person plays a leadership role in defining the future state business architecture as it relates to social media. The role is responsible for defining strategic and tactical road maps for the adoption of a social media solution. The road maps provide a clear strategy for addressing adoption, implementation, governance, security concerns, roles and process integration of social media.
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations. The business architecture strategy will be focused on the successful integration of business processes with a social media solution.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business functions as it relates to social media.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise social media goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions that may benefit from social media solutions and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes necessary for a successful implementation of social media with the corporate environment.
- Assist with the selection of a social media solution which best aligns to the needs of the business architecture.
If you are looking for this kind of talent C7group can help. Call 916 538-3767 today!