We’ve announced a new social media and social business education opportunity for small and mid sized business in Sacramento. We’re changing the conversation about what social networking technology means for business. We hope you’ll join us.
Why Marketing Is Not Enough: Social Media 3.0
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
One Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Reduce time in meetings and duplicated tasks
- Increase sales, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Improve employee collaboration
- Does your business need social media or not?
- What is the difference between social business and social marketing?
- Where do we invest?
- How do we measure?
- What are internal and external communities?Do we need them?
- What is social media policy?
- How do we implement guidance and governance for social business?
- How do we avoid a social media crisis?
- Where does mobile technology fit?
- Social Media Marketing vs. Social Business. what’s the difference?
- How do we choose from the thousands of social technology tools and platforms available?
- I just got used to having email on my phone. Change is constant. How do we decide what makes sense now?
Read what C7group Managing Partner, Jeff Marmins has to say on his blog about Why Social Media Marketing Is Not Enough.