C7group is seeking high-energy and individuals to support our team as a Business Development Director. The Business Development Director develop sales opportunities for C7group within assigned accounts. Call on and build relationships with manager and executives within those accounts. Identify, evaluate, structure, negotiate and close agreements. Must have advanced sales and marketing knowledge and business development savvy, and can help clients understand the many ways C7group can solve their needs.
Essential Duties: – Identifies, evaluates, structures, negotiates and closes new business and potential sales opportunities and helps in all related phases of initial business development to ongoing account management.
– Develops new business sales pipeline in assigned territory. Monitors competition and advises teammates and management of competitive movement.
– Prioritizes business development resources based on quantitative analysis of business opportunities.
– Maintains sales management database, including client contact information, tracking wins/losses and monitoring individual sales goals. Assists in the creation of accurate revenue forecasts and in the resolution of client billing issues. Consistently meets deal flow and sales targets.
– Follows up on leads, creates proposals and closes the sale. Works with discipline leads and project managers to accurately scope, price, and resource projects. With discipline leads, creates and presents new C7Group service offerings. Works with marketing to develop new sales materials and case studies for clients.
– Facilitate teamwork between the client and project management team. Shepherds client through C7group process. Represents client’s interest to the project team. Resolves any client concerns with project deliverables.
Requirements & Responsibilities: – 3+ years previous experience in sales/business development. Experience selling creative and/or communication services preferred. Saas sales experience a plus. Goal-oriented personality, committed to success and a strong work ethic. Comfortable working independently.
– Advanced business acumen. Experience in quickly discerning a client’s needs and core values. Ability to comprehend complex business and technology issues. Detail oriented.
– Expertise in business development, including cold-calling, prospecting for leads, identifying appropriate solutions, negotiating sales price and closing the sale. Outstanding references
– Excellent intrapersonal, presentation, teamwork, written and oral communication skills. Communicate well with people at all levels of an organization. Well organized with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferredSupervisory Responsibility – Low to medium
Individuals in this role will occasionally oversee the work of others and will serve as the client liaison to the team.Client Responsibility – High
Individuals in this role will continually have contact with C7Group clients, and are accountable for client satisfaction.Decision-Making Responsibility – High
Individuals in this role will continually have contact with C7Group clients, and are held responsible for client satisfaction and business development.
Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to guide individuals or groups toward achieving results and business goals. Develops strong, trusting relationships with team members. Inspires people to give their best, is a role model, and develops others around them.
Ability to review, analyze, and synthesize information in order to make it more easily understood and recommend a specific course of action. Comprehend complex business issues. Demonstrate ability to quickly discern clients’ needs and core values.Motivation/Initiative
Self-management, takes responsibility for personal job performance. Has demonstrated record of being a self-starter and self-motivated. Actively seeks opportunities to make a contribution rather than passively accepting situations. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for; originates action. Maintains a high level of interest and enthusiasm for job responsibilities.
Utilizes persuasiveness, negotiations, presentation skills, and appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to gain agreement or acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product. Mastery of the concepts and skills needed to perform the work and capacity to learn more. Understand how C7Group works and what it does and be able to interpret it for use within the context of the client’s needs.
Build relationship with clients to create and capture value. Listen and understand clients’ needs. Demonstrate credibility, responsibility, reliability, and trustworthiness to clients.
|Flexible Location:||Northern California|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
|Job Post Created:||12/30/2012|