15 Principles of Agile Social Business Projects:
1. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable social business solutions.
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in the delivery lifecycle. Agile processes harness change for the stakeholders’ competitive advantage.
3. Deliver working solutions frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
4. Stakeholders and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
6. The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a delivery team is face-to-face conversation.